City Clerk FAQ

No answers matched your search

Jackson St. & Bank St. lots however there is a wait list

If you live in the city of Cape May your dog has to be licensed, we do not license cats.

1 per year and no more than 2 consecutive day fee is $2.00

Yes, the City Clerk and Deputy Clerk

Any dog that enters the dog park needs a pass it can be purchased at Cape May City Hall in the licensing office, you’ll need current rabies certificate and paper licensing from your municipality showing your dog is licensed

If you’re working on residential you need a state license, if you’re working on commercial you’ll need a city license.

To schedule for a charter bus permit, call the Welcome Center (609)884-5508